As a parent, you may be searching for a uMobix review to help you decide whether this is a cell phone tracker tool you should use. This is because, with the threat of encountering online predators, cyberbullies, and inappropriate content, you must keep an eye on your child’s online activity.
Thankfully, there are tools like the uMobix app that were created just for this purpose. These parental control apps can let you know what your child is doing on his smartphone. Whether he is playing a game or sending a text, these apps can help you make sure your child is always safe.
With this comprehensive review, you’ll be able to decide whether this particular cell phone monitoring app is right for you to use.
What is uMobix?
As mentioned, uMobix is a cell phone tracking app for parental control. It helps parents get protection for their child’s online safety while using a platform with a modern and user-friendly design.
Through this app, you can monitor your child’s device whenever you want. It’s even possible to monitor the device 24/7. In doing so, you can see any warning signs that could potentially put your child in danger.
When you use the app, you can keep track of your child’s phone navigation via GPS maps. There’s also an option to see the complete history of all the locations your child has been in. The app also comes with a call and SMS monitoring feature so your child does not encounter any unwanted calls from bullies that may be attacking your child.
These are just some of the features you can expect from this cell phone spy app. You can learn more about these features below.
Pros and Cons of uMobix?
Just like every other cell phone app, there are pros and cons to using this app. Here are the pros and cons of this app:
- Reasonable price – Compared with the other tracking apps for cell phones, uMobix has more reasonable prices.
- Syncing frequency is adjustable – You can adjust the duration between each sync.
- No need to root your device – Some features work even without rooting your device.
- Extra features for Android devices – Although this spy phone app is available on both iOS and Android devices, their features are not the same. The latter comes with more unique features.
- Quick and easy installation on Android – Not to mention, the app can easily and quickly be installed on Android devices thanks to its automatic setup.
- Remote installation not available – To install uMobix, you need to physically have the target device with you.
- Battery draining – The app generates more heat, which causes the phone’s battery to drain faster.
- Limited features on the basic plan – You need to pay more to enjoy premium features.
- More tedious installation for iOS – If you are an iOS user, the installation process is more complicated compared to the process for Android devices. You’ll need to retry several steps again to ensure successful installation.
- Limited features on iOS – Again, this phone tracker app has limited features available for iOS users. The Android version can track 19 apps. Meanwhile, the iOS version can only track 6 apps.
After knowing the pros and cons of this spy phone app, it’s time to know the full extent of its features. The features you can enjoy when you subscribe to the premium plan include the following:
- Address Book
uMobix lets you access the address book of the target device. By default, these names are sorted alphabetically. But you can sort them in reverse order. You can use this feature to verify the contact name, number, and email of a particular person.
Using this tracking app, you can keep tabs on all the calls that were made and received by the target phone. There is also an option to see incoming and outgoing calls separately by filtering the call logs.
This phone watcher app also gives you access to a Browser History feature. With this, you can see the recent web searches along with their dates and number of visits.
A Keylogger records the keystrokes that were made on a keyboard. This feature will let you see what your child typed on their screen. The feature also comes with a search bar so you can search for specific words or an app.
uMobix also works as a GPS phone tracker since it can let you see the full view of your child’s location history. This lets you know where your child recently went to and if it is somewhere dangerous.
You also gain access to the photos and videos stored on the target device. You have access to the files that are on internal storage and a microSD card. Aside from the content, you also have access to the time of arrival of these files on their device.
This feature lets you monitor the text messages that the target phone received and sent out. You can view the full conversation to monitor anything you find suspicious on your child’s device.
- Social Media
uMobix also has a display recording feature that lets you see screenshots of various social media applications used by your child. They won’t even know of these screenshots that you have access to. Some of the social apps that can be accessed by uMobix include Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Tinder, Telegram, and many more.
There are two price tiers available in this app: Basic and Full subscription. Additionally, these tiers differ on iOS and Android versions.
If you are using iOS, the Basic package costs $29.99 for one month of access. The Full subscription costs $49.99 for one month. You can get discounts when you subscribe to the three-month plan ($79.99) or the 12-month plan ($149.99).
Android users, on the other hand, have to pay $29.99 for the one-month Basic plan. The Full plan costs $59.99 for one month, $99.99 for three months, and $179.88 for 12 months.
Auto Forward vs uMobix Review: Which is the Best Cell Phone Tracking App?
In the end, it all boils down to pricing. Auto Forward cell phone tracking app is the better option mainly because it has pretty straightforward pricing. Instead of uMobix which offers tiered pricing and monthly subscription, Auto Forward lets you access the full features of the app for only $69.99.
Auto Forward also comes with better customer service, which is what many of its users enjoy the most.