When one hears “cell phone spy app”, they often ask: Why would someone want to spy on someone’s cell phone? Well, here’s why. Parents often want to oversee their child’s phone use and ensure safety from threats like cyberbullying. Also, businesses typically want to ensure their employees aren’t misusing company-owned phones. Both can be accomplished with spy software programs.
But, which spy phone app should one use? In this article, we review one such app, TheTruthSpy.
What Is TheTruthSpy App?
TheTruthSpy is a cell phone spy app allowing someone to spy on another person’s cell phone. They market their product for employee monitoring, parental control, and spying on one’s spouse.
The features included depend on which package you decide to get. They offer the plans: Free, Standard, Premium, and Gold. Their paid plans start at $21.99 per month.
TheTruthSpy app offers spy software for Android devices and iPhones. Physical access to the device to be monitored is needed to install the app.
Pros & Cons of TheTruthSpy
- TheTruthSpy Gold package includes all of the necessary features to monitor a cell phone.
- The control panel/dashboard is easy to navigate and view the extracted phone data.
- The product is quite expensive when compared to competitors.
- They market their product to those wanting to spy on their spouse. This is illegal unless the spouse knows they are being spied on.
- Includes call recording which is illegal unless the other person knows they are being recorded.
TheTruthSpy App Features
- GPS Tracking: View the location history and current location of the device being tracked.
- Texts: View all text messages with date and timestamps. Also, view messages on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Viber, and Skype.
- Phone Call History and Recording: View a phone’s call history and record phone calls.
- Ambient Voice Recording: Turn on the device’s microphone and listen to its surroundings.
- Web Browser: View all sites visited and the time spent on them.
- Photos & Videos: See photos and videos saved on the device.
- App: See all of the apps installed on the monitored device.
- Keylogger: Records all of the keystrokes entered the device. For example, you will be able to find out the login information to a specific account.
Auto-Forward vs. TheTruthSpy: Which Is The Better Cell Phone Monitoring App?
So, is TheTruthSpy worth your money? No. Even when not comparing it to other monitoring apps like Auto-Forward, TheTruthSpy has too many cons to consider trying the product. And don’t be tempted by their FREE versions, it’s not worth trying.
Instead, we highly recommend you try Auto-Forward. Auto-Forward excels in several ways such as:
- Auto-Forward includes all of the necessary cell phone monitoring features in ALL of their budget-friendly package options.
- Auto-Forward is compatible with the latest iPhones, Android devices, and operating systems.
- Their customer service team is top-notch, happy to help current and potential customers.
- Jailbreaking and rooting the target phone is not necessary when installing the product.
- They only promote their product for legal use and do not include any illegal features.
- They are a veteran phone monitoring app with countless satisfied customers.