Technology has undeniably brought several conveniences and advantages that have helped us as individuals and a society. Like most things, technology has its ugly side where various threats lurk. This is where cell phone monitoring software comes into play. They help ensure the safety and security of your loved ones. They are also excellent tools for monitoring employees and ensuring data safety and integrity.
There are several monitoring software and tracking applications available on the market. One of them is the SpyBubble app. If you’re wondering whether it could be ranked with the best spy apps or if it fails to hit the mark, you’ll have the answer after reading this review.
What Is SpyBubble?
So what exactly is SpyBubble? As mentioned, it is a monitoring application designed to keep track of a target phone’s activities. The reasons for tracking or monitoring a target device will depend on the user. For instance, parents can utilize it to keep tabs on their kid’s online activities. This is typically to ensure their kids are safe from cyberbullies, cybercriminals, child predators, and exposure to inappropriate content.
A cell phone monitoring software generally requires the user to create an account; the same is true with SpyBubble. After creating your SpyBubble account, you can then proceed to purchasing a subscription plan and downloading the software. After successful installation, begin monitoring the activity on the target device.
The installation process is straightforward enough. The app’s promise of monitoring in stealth mode is, however, questionable. The app developers decided to make changes to the software so the app’s icon is always visible. This means the app is displayed on the phone screen. At the same time, it will also notify the user their device is being monitored. Hence, if you’re looking for a stealth monitoring app, SpyBubble is not the one for you.
Pros and Cons of SpyBubble
To help you have a clearer picture of SpyBubble, we have explored its strengths and weaknesses. After further examination, SpyBubble has more weaknesses when compared to similar applications.
While SpyBubble has enough features to deliver a fairly good monitoring service, it’s not something we would recommend for those who want thorough and in-depth monitoring. Here’s a quick rundown of this monitoring app’s pros and cons.
- Easy and straightforward installation process.
- Cross-platform monitoring (take note that this is only for the monitoring side).
- A fair number of monitoring features (at least for basic monitoring).
- Offers Cloud storage.
- No longer works in stealth mode.
- Pretty old school UI.
- Costs are relatively higher than other monitoring software (especially considering the limitations on its features).
- Allows monitoring for a limited number of social media and messaging apps.
SpyBubble comes with a fair number of monitoring features. Such features are enough to perform basic tracking and monitoring of target devices. There are some limitations that also hinder a more in-depth monitoring experience. Moreover, given the supported features, SpyBubble pricing is a bit steep. You can certainly get better apps for the same, or even lower prices. Also, their customer service is pretty mediocre.
This monitoring app works on both Android and iOS devices. It also supports cross-platform monitoring albeit only on the monitoring side. This means you can access monitoring reports on a target iOS device from your Windows computer. However, you should still make sure to purchase the iOS version when targeting an iOS device or the Android version when targeting an Android device.
Here are some of the other key monitoring features of SpyBubble.
- Text Monitoring – Keep track of incoming and outgoing text messages on the target device.
- Call Monitoring – Keep tabs of call logs- received and initiated calls. It also offers a call recording feature, one of its few advanced and rather impressive features.
- Email Checking – Keep tabs of incoming and outgoing emails, along with attachments and links.
- GPS Location Tracking – Track the target device’s real-time location. The GPS on the targeted phone must however be enabled; also, SpyBubble does not provide geofencing services.
- IM Tracking – Check out incoming and outgoing IMs, but only for limited messaging apps (WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook)
- Website History Tracking – Keep tabs on websites visited on the target device.
- Social Media Monitoring – View activities on various social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
- Calendar and Contacts Tracking – Keep track of calendar notes, address book, and cell phone numbers saved on the target device.
- Photo Monitoring – Check out photos captured and saved on the device.
- Keylog Tracking – Record every keystroke and track words entered in particular apps.
- Prohibited Action Monitoring – Another of its more impressive features is notifying you of prohibited actions like contact changes and profanities.
While SpyBubble does operate in stealth mode and renames itself as a ‘system application’, the recent decision of the developers to make the icon always visible nullifies their ‘stealth-mode monitoring’ claim.
SpyBubble offers various subscription plans. Although the pricing is a bit steep, providing choices for users is a good move. That is even if some would prefer a one-time payment option for less hassle.
Here is a list of SpyBubble’s subscription plans.
- Basic Plan: $29.99 for one month
- Full Plan:
- $59.99 for one month
- $99.99 for three months
- $179.88 for 12 months
- Basic Plan: $29.99 for one month
- Full Plan:
- $49.99 for one month
- $79.99 for three months
- $149.99 for 12 months
Auto Forward vs. SpyBubble: Which Is The Better Phone Monitoring App?
While SpyBubble is good enough for basic monitoring, it will be too much of a stretch to say it’s one of the best apps out there. In fact, it’s pretty basic and a tad overpriced, all things considering.
If you want in-depth monitoring at an affordable price using more reliable and feature-packed software, we suggest you give Auto Forward a try. For a much lower one-time payment of $69.99 ($29,99 for the Basic Plan), Auto Forward certainly offers more. For instance, it has geofencing on top of real-time GPS monitoring. It also monitors videos and other media compared to SpyBubble which only tracks photos. It also allows more comprehensive social media and overall online and in-phone activity monitoring. In a nutshell, Auto Forward is a better monitoring app than SpyBubble.