In order to stop cell phone spying, the White House will be implementing a new rule that prevents the use of personal cell phones inside the West Wing. After Chief of Staff John Kelly’s phone got hacked for several months before being noticed, extreme measures are being done to raise the level of security. Although there are no reports about what kind of data got compromised, cell phone spying is still a very grave matter and measures to keep your phone secured should be taken seriously.
How Does Cell Phone Spying Work?
Modern technology today has made spying on cell phones easily doable. You won’t be needing any complex tools or specialized knowledge and skills like what you see in the movies in order to spy on someone else. Be an easy cell phone spy with spy apps.
A spy app is the technology used to spy on someone using their mobile device.
- It is a software or application that is installed in a target phone to gather data.
- Spy apps can be downloaded into another’s mobile device and installed as quickly as a couple of minutes. Once installed you can access the target phone’s data remotely and discreetly.
- Advancement in spy apps made installing it remotely without touching the target phone possible. As long as you know the phone number or Apple data, if it’s an iPhone, you can easily have the spyware installed.
The amount of data you can access varies depending on the spy app you install. You can monitor a person’s text messages, call logs, online activity and so much more. You can even keep track of the cell phone’s whereabouts.
What to Do if your Think your Phone is Hacked
If your phone is acting strange, you may be correct in thinking it is infected with a remote cell phone spy. If this happens, try these steps to keep hackers at bay.
- Keep your phone up to date, from the operating system to all the apps installed.
- Check everything you have on your phone, data files, apps and the like.
- Screen an app before downloading and installing it on your phone.
- Secure your phone with tight security measures to keep intruders away.
Think of yourself and your device as the White House. Make use of extreme measures to protect yourself from others. And when it’s your turn to spy on loved ones to keep them safe, pick the best software, Auto Forward. It’s not a crime to spy on others if you do it for their safety. Learn from Auto Forward now and make use of it for the good of others.