A phone monitor can be your weapon in protecting your children from the increasing cyber bullies roaming the world wide web. If adults have been victims of these manipulative and harm-inflicting persons, your children can be even more so.
Adults as Victims of Cyber Bullying
Your confidence can be crushed by a single attack from a cyber bully. These bullies may be known to you or not, and they come to you through your social media, where everyone can see the degrading comment or post. The stress and other emotional consequences of the bullying can lead to depression, and unfortunately, suicide. This consequence even has a name now: bullycide.
And while parents do their best to protect the younger generation from this harmful act, they themselves are not safe from it. Take these examples of adults being victims of cyber bullying.
- A mother and father of three children were tagged as the worst parents for their unique yet safe parenting ways.
- Adults are being threatened when they stand up for their strong political views.
- A single mother was called a whore and a slut for posting a “sexy” picture.
- Another single mom was made a laughing stock when someone made a new Facebook account with her name and profile. Posts on the said account were embarrassing and degrading.
- An employee was mocked and bashed online for being promoted ahead of of his co-workers who worked for the company longer than he did.
There are more depressing stories of perfectly capable adults being bullied online. Fortunately, most of then can stand for themselves and don’t fall into depression. Or worse, into suicide.
Now, the case is different for children.
Children and Cyber Bullies
Parents do their best to protect their kids from cyber bullying because of its devastating effects. This, the use of the best cell phone spy software so they can monitor the young ones’ online world. Children are far from adults in the sense that they can’t cope effectively with stresses such as bullying. This can lead to the horrifying effect of depression and taking their own lives.
But with the help of the best cell phone spy apps like Auto Forward, cyber bullying can be identified and stopped before it can do the worst. Make use of Auto Forward in protecting your children from cyber bullies. Learn how to use it now.