Cell phone tracking – view a phone’s GPS location, text messages, browser history, social media messages, media, and more. But why do such a thing on someone’s cell phone? There are two categories of people that would find cell phone tracking apps useful – parents and employers.
Parents are interested in monitoring their children’s phones to oversee their activities and employers to track company-owned phones to ensure productivity. However, what is the best cell phone tracker app on the market?
This article will review Hoverwatch – a mobile tracking app – to see if it meets consumer (and our) standards.
What Is Hoverwatch?
Hoverwatch is a cell phone tracking app that works on Android and iOS devices. This monitoring software has been around for some time but isn’t as popular when compared to other cell phone tracking apps like Auto Forward.
As advertised, Hoverwatch can be used by both parents and employers to monitor a specific device. Once a Hoverwatch app plan is purchased, simply follow their instructions to download their app to the target device. Then, use your Hoverwatch login to access your online account and the extracted device data and information.
Pros & Cons of Hoverwatch
- Includes all of the essential cell phone monitoring features needed.
- Simple to install the Hoverwatch app.
- Includes being able to monitor messages on TikTok, Tinder, Telegram, Zoom, Facebook Messenger, and other popular messaging apps.
- Includes a call recording feature which is typically deemed as illegal.
- Their website homepage claims it’s “free” but isn’t.
- The Hoverwatch phone tracker app is expensive, costing a monthly rate, which varies depending on the plan chosen and only covers being able to monitor 1 device.
Hoverwatch includes the essential features needed for cell phone monitoring. However, it does lack when it comes to parental control features and has a call recording feature which is typically illegal to use.
- Invisible App: The Hoverwatch app can stay completely hidden from the device owner (seems sketchy to us.)
- Message Monitoring: View messages on the phone, Messenger, Kik, Telegram, TikTok, Tinder, WhatsApp, Viber, and more.
- Spy Camera: Remotely take a photo of the phone’s surroundings using the target device’s front camera.
- GPS Location Tracking: Know where the target phone is located at all times.
- Internet History: View the browser history on the target device like the websites visited.
- SIM Card: Receive a notification if and when the phone owner switches their SIM card.
Auto-Forward vs. Hoverwatch: Which Is The Better Cell Phone Monitoring App?
Now, things get real. Is Hoverwatch worth your time, or should you opt for another cell phone monitoring app like Auto-Forward? In our opinion and experience trying both products, Auto-Forward is the clear winner. Auto Forward far surpass Hoverwatch:
- Auto Forward sticks to its promises and doesn’t deceive customers.
- Auto Forward only includes features that are legal to utilize.
- The Auto Forward accounts and data extracted are all private, secure, and encrypted from external sources.
- Auto Forward doesn’t require rooting or jailbreaking of the target phone.
- Auto Forward is compatible with the latest iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and operating systems.
- The Auto Forward app is a veteran in the cell phone monitoring app industry with countless satisfied customers.