Gone were the days when Apple can actually be proud of being virus-free and never tagged as an easy cell phone spy. Today, just like any other mobile device, iPhones and your Mac computers can also be infected with malware. These malicious software can be found in apps readily available for download and installation from the App Store.
What’s worse is that these malware can turn your device against you and spy on your every move.
How your Apple Devices Spy on You
Your Apple devices are pretty much vulnerable to spyware disguised as apps that can spy on everything you do even when you’re not using it. How did Apple devices turn from being one of the most secure mobile devices to one that’s easily compromised by hackers?
Hackers and cyber criminals turned their focus and efforts on Apple’s operating system which gave them access to your mobile devices and computers through apps.from the App Store. You may think you’re downloading safe programs but be aware that any third-party apps can contain this anomalous software that can put you and your data in the wrong hands.
How can You Stop this Unwarranted Spy Activity?
It is necessary that you put a stop to these malware-laden apps because of the terrible consequences it can put you in.
- These apps can take screenshots of your cell phone data or any other activity.
- Certain software can automatically read any text included in the screenshots taken.
- Criminals and hackers can use your data and steal passwords.
- Your emails can be read and your banking information as well as other important data will be known to these attackers.
And while Apple is the only one who can put a complete stop to these criminals, you can practice some ways to keep yourself, your data and your device protected.
- Be wary of the apps you use. Manually close every app after using it.
- Download only from reputable software companies.
- Make use of trusted software like Auto Forward to spy on kids cell phone and get rid of suspicious apps.
Having a spy device for cell phone can be helpful when it comes to protecting your children from damaging apps. Since kids can be quite secretive and rebellious, the only way to know which apps they use is through spy apps.
If you want to learn more about the practices of hackers and criminals as well as the ways to stop them, just visit Auto Forward. Be aware and monitor your family’s device use too. Check out Auto Forward now.