This period is easily described as the mobile age because of the extensive use of cell phones and gadgets, and with that comes the use of a phone spy software. Cell phone monitoring devices are not only used for “spy” work. Doing private investigations is only a feature of this software. There are people who use spyware for other purposes as well. The software, Auto Forward is primarily used by people to restore data they have lost.
Features of Auto Forward
Let’s take a look at the amazing features of the cell phone spy, Auto Forward.
- It can successfully retrieve contacts, messages, voicemail, call history, notes, app files, calendar entries, photos and videos, saved games and all other data stored on a target phone.
- It can do surveillance job on a target phone without having to access the said phone. All data on the phone you want to monitor can be accessed remotely and discreetly. These data include messages, call logs, photos and videos, browser history, social media activity, and more. It can also track and pinpoint the location of a target phone through GPS.
- It is compatible with both Apple and Android devices, and has a no-jailbreak feature for iPhones.
- It has a one-time payment of $69.99 with free lifetime updates unlike other software which requires users to pay a monthly fee.
Who Uses Spy Apps
A cell phone monitoring software is commonly used by people who want to monitor others for safety purposes, such as parents who want to protect their families. There are also others who use it for investigation in cases where suspicions or doubts surround a certain person. Even employers use this tool to look after their businesses and to guard secrets from competitions.
However, as the ultimate backup and data extractor, Auto Forward can not only perform secret investigation but can recover lost data from damaged, lost or stolen phones, from accidental deletion on a device, and from a failed operating software update. This is quite helpful for professionals who use their devices as storage for important files and also for students who make use of their gadgets to assist them with their school work.
How to Recover Lost Data
Consumers who want to try a spy app would ask “how to spy on a phone?” or “How do I get lost data back?”
There are only three easy steps for this.
- For Apple devices, you only have to enter the Apple ID. For Android phones, the software must be downloaded on the target device.
- You must then activate extraction by entering the license key provided.
- Once step 1 and 2 are done, you can start data extraction on a target device by logging in to your account.
Auto Forward is indeed the ultimate software for data extraction and benefits a wide variety of users. For more information on this helpful app, visit their website.